- a blogger, YouTuber or online journalist
- specialized intensely and creatively in travel topics
- a word acrobat with amazing photographs supplementing your articles
- is vibrant
- is personal and graphically appealing
- fascinates us and others
- to visit Hamburg this year
- to be part of our project
- to let the world know what a beautiful and worthwhile city Hamburg is to visit
- to activate your channels to spread your articles, video clips or photographs
How to apply
- Like our Facebook page and follow us on Instagram
- Tell us in a few words why you should be part of the project
- We need your full name and contact details and of course – name and link to your blog, YouTube channel, Instragram account, Facebook or the like
- We also need a screenshot of your latest Google Analytics resumé showing data such as your monthly page impressions, average retention time, state of access by your users, new visitors and so on
- Let us know of any third party websites which have mentioned you, including the link
- Tell us how many Facebook, YouTube, Twitter or Instagram followers you have?
Fill out the form below!
All entries received will initially be checked to ensure that it is complete. Shortly after we’ll let you know if you are one of the lucky ones chosen.
The hotel you will stay in is selected at random, with bloggers “assigned” to a certain hotel. If there are more visiting bloggers than hotel rooms available on a given date, rooms will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Your arrival and stay
- In preparation for your visit we will provide you with detailed information on the hotel you are staying at
- You’ll receive a Hamburg Welcome Package
- We will welcome you on Facebook, Twitter and co.
- During your stay in Hamburg we at Hamburg Marketing will be your contact partner. We’ll help ensure you enjoy your stay and have a truly unforgettable time