- a blogger, YouTuber or online journalist
- specialized intensely and creatively in travel topics
- a word acrobat with amazing photographs supplementing your articles
- is vibrant
- is personal and graphically appealing
- fascinates us and others
- to visit Hamburg this year
- to be part of our project
- to let the world know what a beautiful and worthwhile city Hamburg is to visit
- to activate your channels to spread your articles, video clips or photographs
- A „Hamburg blog post“ about your journey with direct link to the hotel (within six weeks).
- At least one post on your social media channels – you are of course welcome to post more.
How to apply
- Tell us in a few words why you should be part of the project
- We need your full name and contact details and of course – name and link to your blog, YouTube channel, Instragram account, Facebook or the like
- We also need a screenshot of your latest Google Analytics resumé showing data such as your monthly page impressions, average retention time, state of access by your users, new visitors and so on
- Let us know of any third party websites which have mentioned you, including the link
- Tell us how many Facebook, YouTube, Twitter or Instagram followers you have?
- Like and follow us on Instagram
Please do not hesitate to contact us:
The hotel you will stay in is selected at random, with bloggers “assigned” to a certain hotel. If there are more visiting bloggers than hotel rooms available on a given date, rooms will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Your arrival and stay
- In preparation for your visit we will provide you with detailed information on the hotel you are staying at
- You’ll receive a Hamburg Welcome Package
- During your stay in Hamburg we at Hamburg Marketing will be your contact partner. We’ll help ensure you enjoy your stay and have a truly unforgettable time
- The journey to Hamburg can not be taken over by us.