Manjulikas 5 favourite Picks of Hamburg Locations:
- Take the HVV Ferry from Landungsbrücken pier and experience a to and fro ride. You may step down at the fish market.
- The town hall or the most important building of the city. Rathaus is the seat of the legislative assembly and cabinet of Hamburg with 647 rooms. You may take a guide to take you around and you may just admire its beauty by spending some time around its vicinity.
- The walk inside the Alter Elbtunnel which is built at a depth of 23.5 m/77 feet. This is an amazing example of engineering. The tunnel was built in 1907-1911 and it is the shortest direct connection between St Pauli and Steinwerder.
- The canals meandering through the 20th century German brick architecture. “Chilehaus” resembles a ship’s bow and, according to UNESCO, “represents the most significant artistic and architectural achievement of German Brick Expressionism.”
- I like street art and therefore I would always suggest Hamburg‘s graffiti in St. Pauli. Street art has so much to say about cities culture, people, colours and vibes.