- Restaurants /
- Oktober 1, 2018
Uwe Christiansen, one of the most successful and established barkeepers of Hamburg told us the very best insider tips around Hamburg’s bars, hotels, restaurants and co. Here are his favourite restaurants in Hamburg.
- When sushi meets steak, we are in one of the top kitchens in Germany! At Henssler & Henssler the best of Asia and the United States comes together and it is a success! Not only that this is where you´ll find your culinaric firework, the dishes also look like eatable art! A must for every sushi lover!
- The Coast Hotel is not only for people who like beautiful, stilish and modern hotel rooms, it also has a great restaurant with very special walls… let yourself be surprised!
- Actor Til Schweiger’s restaurant called Barefood Deli (just like his movie production company), invites with a light, comfortable and cosy looking location. Reading the menu makes hungry immediatly. Enjoy!
- Carls, right at the beautiful Elbphilharmonie and the River Elbe, is the place to be if you like excellent fish! Sit outside and enjoy the great view of Hamburgs singnature concert hall.
- A must do for all burgerlovers: Ottos Burger it exists multiple times in Hamburg and offers the best of burgerculture and craftbeer.
- Want some culinary holiday? Salt and Silver is the name of the concept, which two travel boys have created. They brought their favourite culinary experiences from Latin America into one location here in beautiful Hamburg! This is where Streetfood meets a classy wine bar. At Salt and Silver everybody is going to be satisfied.
- Fischerhafen Restaurant is probably the best known fish restaurant in Germany.
- Tschebull – Austrian star cuisine in the heart of the city.
- Rive – best fish and best view of the harbour.
- Freudenhaus – pure German plushy cuisine in St. Pauli. The attached bar offers the biggest choice of liquors in town.
- Neue Heimat is a beautiful cozy restaurant with a perfect view of Elbphilharmonie and Fischmarkt.
- Altes Mädchen has it all: craft beer, German cuisine, home-baked bread, an open fire place, a brewery tour and a beer shop
- Störtebeker inside Elbphilharmonie is a great experience. The escalator takes you up and inside the former storage house that has now turned into Hamburg’s modern concert hall. Störtebeker awaits you with a selection of craft beer and a great view over the town.